Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Book Excerpt: The Quiet Revolution in E-Mail Marketing

Bill Nussey of Silverpop "identifies ways companies can extend their brands and win the customer loyalty battle through a process he describes as Customer Communication Management - a long-term, overarching strategic view of email that companies must adopt to establish clear enterprise policies and strategies - a necessary step to avoid email misuse and ultimate damage to brand value.

How will naïve email practices negatively affect my brand?

How can I coordinate permission, frequency and preferences across the divisions in my company?

Has my company dealt with CAN-SPAM properly? How about state and international legislation?

What can I do to maximize deliverability?

How much of my email program should I outsource? What parts are best done internally?"

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.